1.10.2012

get to know me award


Travis over at The Well-Appointed Home tagged me in the Tell Me About Yourself Award.  Thanks!!  The rules are:

Thank the person who tagged you:  Thanks again, Travis!
List 7 things that people don't know about you:  See below!
Tag 15 people: I am so new to the blogging scene, I don't have very many friends yet!  So - I tag every blogger that reads this post!  Seriously, I tag you!

1.  I am originally from Savannah, GA, and currently live in Atlanta, GA.
2.  I am married to my high school sweetheart.  We began dating when I was only 14, and have now been married for almost 4 years.
3.  Right after college graduation, we moved to Dubai, UAE together for an awesome job opportunity.
4.  I have 4 years of hospitality design experience, and am currently trying to make a name for myself in e-design and home consultation.  Check out my design services page!
5.  I originally started looking into going to the Art Institute of Atlanta after graduation for culinary arts.  It didn't take long to realize that late nights in a hot kitchen wasn't exactly my style.  For now, I just enjoy cooking at home and learning from the Food Network.
6.  I love NYC - and would move there in a heartbeat.  
7.  My furry boy is named Max, an 8 year old shih tzu.  He thinks he is human and wouldn't dream of sleeping anywhere but right between myself and my husband in the bed.  He's the most adorable boy in the world - see what I mean??



Ta Da!  Ok, see you all tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment