1.24.2012

haute obsessions № 2 - west elm edition

I apologize for my absence.  I would love to say I have just been too busy, but honestly, I spent the weekend on the sofa in my jammies.  And it was awesome.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

For this edition of haute obsessions, I have collected some of the many many things that I am currently in love and major want with from West Elm.  I love that store so much... who doesn't?!

Perfect for all of those bathroom (and kitchen) essentials, and completely customizable with word etchings.  A place for everything and everything in it's place! 


I am on a grey and yellow kick lately, and it's the color scheme that I'm working into my guest bedroom/office.  I'm drooling over these pillows, specifically the one in the front.


I need another ceramic stool/table for my bathroom, right next to my awesome giant tub!  Everyone needs somewhere to sit their glass of wine and magazine when taking a bubble bath!  And what can be more perfect than a ceramic table?  Completely waterproof!


Love.  Nuff said.


Yum.


Everyone needs a little animal print.  And it's so subtly done.  Yes?


7 {pendant}
Industrial chic is everywhere these days.  What I wouldn't give for a pair of these staggered over my pretend awesome dining table.


I love this lamp, but I must say, I love mine more. See below:


This was the world's ugliest brass table lamp, and I must give my mom credit.  She painted it glossy white, and it has a whole new life now.  (She didn't agree, which is why it is mine now...)

P.S. Travis - I looked.  Walmart didn't deliver.  I'm poor.  Therefore, Target shade stays.





No comments:

Post a Comment